You should be aware that classes and series expire, and future prices are subject to change. Work and Slay with Tay accept American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. Cash payments can be arraigned in person. You can reserve classes online but not later than 1 hour prior to class time. Deadlines apply regardless of available functionality. Your credit/debit card will be charged for your order when you submit your reservation. Work and Slay with Tay will not process reservation charges that use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. I will make my best efforts to contact you if this occurs. If you fail to pay any fees or charges when due, services or privileges may be suspended or terminated. You shall be responsible and liable for any fees, including attorneys’ fees and collection costs, that M/Body may incur in its efforts to collect any unpaid balances from .
In order to cancel a class reserved and return it to your account, you must unreserved at least 2 hours prior to the class. Once that class is cancelled; the class is not refunded, you will have an opportunity to reschedule within the 30 day calendar. Under special circumstances, I can offer to refund your money if I am not able to find a replacement for the classes. If you haven’t cancelled your class with minimum 2 hours notice, your scheduled class will be charged and not refunded. Late or no cancellation on monthly unlimited accounts are subject to a $10 charge.
WHEN RUNNING LATE: Life can get crazy, but please let me when you are coming late by text message so I can make sure you have a space in the back. The sooner I am informed the better. Please note to do so 10 minutes before class start, as I am not able to answer when classes are in session.
WHEN LEAVING EARLY: If you’re planning on leaving early, please inform me before class starts.
AGREEMENT OF RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND WAIVER OF LIABILTY
By attending classes you agree to the following:
1. I have voluntarily chosen to participate in a program of progressive physical exercise, which can enhance the musculoskeletal and cardiorespiratory systems, and/or nutrition workshops, with the intent to provide activities and recommendations for optimal health.
2. I am informed of the possible strenuous nature of the dance/floor aerobics/strength training programs and the potential for unusual, but possible, physiological injuries or results, including but not limited to: abnormal blood pressure, fainting, heart attack, or death.
3. I assume all risk for my health and well-being and hold harmless of any liability, the instructors, facility, or any persons involved with Work and Slay with Tay or Leontè Paul
4. I do not have any existing medical conditions that can be negatively affected as a result of aerobic exercise / strength training activities and/or participation in nutrition workshops aka "this health, wellness, and fitness program".
5. I have consulted a physician before beginning this aerobic exercise program and/or undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes.
6. I authorize the use of any photos/videos to be displayed for advertisement, publications, or other media that are displayed or disseminated.
7. I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages (known or unknown), property damage or loss of any kind, in which I may incur because of participating in this health, wellness and fitness programs.
8. I knowingly, voluntarily and expressively waive any claim I may have against Work and Slay with Tay and Leontè Paul
9.This is a legally binding Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue (collectively “Release”) the authorized Instructor(s) for any injury, death, 9property damage or loss of any kind caused by my voluntary participation in the Health, Wellness and Fitness program. This Release, Waiver, Discharge and Covenant Not to Sue is made voluntary by me, the undersigned Releasor, on my own behalf, and on the behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, and legal representatives. P0I am a parent/guardian granting permission for my underage( younger than 18 years of age) child to partake in this health, wellness and fitness programming . (if applicable) LINKS/THIRD PARTY WEBSITES Work and Slay with Tay has not reviewed all the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the content or any off-site pages or other linked sites. Although a third party website and/or app may contain the WAS logo, please understand that it is independent from WAS and that WAS has no control over the content of that website. Going to third party or off-site websites from the Website is at your own risk. These links do not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of, or affiliation with Work and Slay with Tay.